[NTLK] Data Loss after Soft Reset

From: Donald J. Ryan (DJRyan_at_bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 14:57:08 EST

I've go uMP2000 with 32MB Pretec card.

Everything seems to be working fine. When trying some different ethernet
connections, occasionally a program would hang during the negotiating
sequence and I had no way to dismiss the program (wish there were a
force-quit function) without having to perform a soft reset.

The soft reset works fine, the packages reload. However, after the soft
reset, some of my data is missing. Specifically, MoreInfo forgets my
registration information forcing me to reenter it after a reboot, and the
setups I created for Aviatrix are also lost.

Any ideas on what I need to do to keep this from happening?

Donald Ryan