Re: [NTLK] [ot] Re: GEM Enterprises - Their definition of DOA and how to protect yourself%26In-Reply-To=%26lt;3E061371-2537-11D6-B55E-000A27E4417C@www.thisoldnewt.com>

From: Benjamin (ihxo_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 16:30:28 EST

maybe you should unplug everything (PCMCIA, power cord, battery) from
the newton, and leave it there for a day. and see what happens when you
turn it on tomorrow, because the thouchscreen of my newton died once
too, but for some odd reason (after like a year) it came back alive.
Weird things happens