Re: [NTLK] Screen Protectors/Stylus: Good, Bad, Ugly?

From: Denis Krasnov (dkrasnov_at_nyc.rr.com)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 22:16:18 EST

If you ask me, nothing beats the original - original stylus against the bare
screen and no backlight. Maybe I'm in minority but the only scratches I have
on mine are the result of particles of dust caught under the screen
protector when I was using it. And also with screen protector you have to
use the backlight almost all the time. My advice - only put screen protector
when you know you're going to travel or do some other extreme activity when
you know you won't be able to exercise usual carefulness, otherwise keep the
screen clean and everything is going to be alright.

Cheers, Denis