[NTLK] re- screen protectors

From: Alex (admeddemda_at_f-m.fm)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 02:23:46 EST

I purchased the ones off ebay-- the freesize, and cut to fit...
sticky things, like the old writerights. They are fine to see
through, but are much scratchier than the old writerights... meaning,
they scratch up really fast. But the price was ok, about $15 CAD
delivered for 6... I did question the seller though on the
shipping.... he charged $4USD to ship to canada, and the postage was
less than a buck... but I guess a lot of ppl make extra on ebay
overcharging on the shipping.

I've used the protector now for about a week, rather heavily, and
although it's scratched, it is still fine. Dont expect it to last
months, like the old writerights, but is better than nothing. After
my supply runs out I may try to make my own using cling vinyl.