Re: [NTLK] Poll: who owns a spare?

From: peter fraser (newtmanapple_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 16:12:34 EST

yep, count me in - my "main" is a 2100, and i have an
as-new upgraded 2000 on the shelf - i know i never
want to be without one until something better comes
along, and that ain't looking to be anytime soon.

plus the emate, the 130, the two 120s, the clear-case
110, and the omp.

somebody help me, i'm sick.

--- Bradford Schmidt <brad_at_jojoro.com> wrote:

> Curiosity:
>
> How many of you guys are nervous enough about your
> Newt crapping out and
> not being able to get another that you own a spare?
> And I don't mean a
> second (I have a 130 as well as my 2000 and 2100) I
> mean an extra one of
> the same type you use normally that sits safely in a
> box, surrounded by
> foam, in a climate controlled room, under guard?
> (I'm actually considering
> getting another 2100).
>
> brad
>

> --