Re: [NTLK] backup Newts

From: donlevick_at_earthlink.net
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 23:00:43 EST

Over the past two years, I have acquired four extra u2000's or 2100's. I started when the supply was limited, getting one=
 from eBay and one from someone on this list (when it was Planet Newton). The last one came during the recent glut of New=
tons on eBay. I don't remember about the other one. I keep them on my desk, stacked up - each has a rechargable battery t=
hat I periodically recharge to keep them alive. Luckily, my first u2000 is still functioning fine (I did have it to Apple=
 to correct terminal misalignment).
I do not forsee leaving the Newton platform, unless absolutely forced to do so by a work situation.
Don Levick, M.D., MBA
donlevick_at_earthlink.net