Re: [NTLK] Poll: who owns a spare?

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 00:02:15 EST

------------------
>Curiosity:
>
>How many of you guys are nervous enough about your Newt crapping out and
>not being able to get another that you own a spare?

When I broke my one-and-only Mp2Ku in 1998, the quest began.
---------------
>And I don't mean a
>second (I have a 130 as well as my 2000 and 2100) I mean an extra one of
>the same type you use normally that sits safely in a box, surrounded by
>foam, in a climate controlled room, under guard? (I'm actually =
considering
>getting another 2100).
>
>brad

I have two. :-) Both are AMP21K's, safely tucked away in protective =
cases. I do two internal backups every night. I do card-to-card backups =
of my 32 meg. card, yup, two of these too.
Plus the others just in case or a LaNUG'er needs more.