Re: [NTLK] SER-001 rev B

From: SlashDevNull (slashdevnull_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 04:02:18 EST

Hello,

  What happened to the USB port? I know that Mr. Humphreys wasn't doing
that, but wouldn't that give keyboard and audio out?

OK, so you want to use the newton keyboard and a 3.5mm audio plug. Is there
a way to add a 10 port or so plug and have a dongle that has the matching
plug on one end and a serial connector and 3.5mm stereo connector on the
other?

Cheers,
David