Re: [NTLK] Is the CoolPix 775 Tibet-compatible? [Was: NCU memory

From: Andy Pasulka (anp919_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 06:19:16 EST

on 2/20/02 8:21 AM, Ken Whitcomb at ken_at_imageguild.com wrote:

>=20
>> I'm normally good about checking the FAQ, but I thought s'ooW fix for a
>> Nikon camera was recent enough that it didn't get into the FAQ yet,
>=20
> Color me ignorant but I misseed Woo's fix. Can you fill me in?

Wasn't it Woo who announced a Nikon>>Tibet connecton at a LANUG meeting
about a month or 2 ago? I'm in the Chicago area, so I wasn=B9t there, but I
think some clever Newtoneer at an LANUG meeting had a trick up a sleeve. Wo=
seems to be one such clever Newtoneer, so I'm doubling up on the ginko
biloba and headed off to my corner now.

ANP
--=20
           Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.
  =20
        Andy Pasulka anp919_at_earthlink.net www.imaxx.net/~anp/