[NTLK] For parisiens (and Belgian Vlaams kust)

From: Jean-Loup (jlthiriez_at_altern.org)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 17:52:24 EST

Hello everybody... That's my first mail on this mailing list that I've
discovered not a long time ago. Thanks for your comments and very good
explanations.
I'm living un Lille (North of France), very near Belgium, and I will be in
Paris next week for 2 or 3 days. And I have some MP 130 to resale, with a 16
MB card. Who would like have one in Paris ??? You can respond me in private,
and please, with a (perso), or high priority, it will be easier for me to
see your mail, among my hundreds daily mails.
For the Vlaams kust, I precise that I am often in Sint Idesbald, and I saw
on the map that one of the member here is from Nieuwpoort or Ostende. Mail
me a.u.b. !!!

Thanks. Ciao. JL.