Re: [NTLK] Need recommendations for Newton calculator - Tap Bar

From: Bradford Schmidt (brad_at_jojoro.com)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 11:13:49 EST

*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********

On 2/21/2002 at 9:00 PM Andy Pasulka wrote:

>>> I use the Newton calculator often but find it inconvenient to access -
>Open
>>> Extras, .

>I've got TapBar on my hard drive and there's a set called PlugIns4TapBar
>which includes a Calculator button.

Well, thanks to that note, I just got TapBar - and it appears to be really
good. Andy, I would say this may do it for you. It sets up a control
strip ala macintosh, on which you can put whatever buttons you want. BUT,
you can also tell it to place any of those buttons on the status bar as
well (which will carry over to notes etc). I really like it, because it is
really configurable. 'Course, I have only had it for about 45 minutes,
so.....

Any other positive/negative experiences with it?