[NTLK] Connecting via ethernet on a G4 Titanium

From: David Chevalier (davidchevalier_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 17:57:18 EST

Has anyone had any success trying to connect an MP2100 to a G4 Titatium
Powerbook with a crossover cable. I had no trouble getting my Newton
connected to my 9600 via ethernet on a network (thanks to Michael Blazer's
help). Is there some trick with the Titatium (in Classic mode of course)?

Thanks,
David Chevalier