[NTLK] Question Data Rescue

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 16:17:58 EST

Hi folks,

someone asked me the following. Can someone help? I'm at a loss as I have
never used DataRescue myself.
Please cc my address as I'm on the digest.

Thanks

Frank

I've got a broken screen (which will not accept any input) on my 130 which
is running NOS 2.0 (I think). I tried using Data Rescue in order to get my
data before replacing the screen however when I insert the card a dialogue
box that I can partially see and looks like it's asking if I want to mount
the card. So...Data Rescue does me no good at this point. Any ideas? Thanks!

Newton hardware and software at http://www.pda-soft.de