Re: [NTLK] Powerbook 5300 cs

From: Japecan_at_aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 18:36:55 EST

Thank you Grant for the two site to look under.
Thank you Peter for your information about speed on the 5300 .
        Thank you Stephen about saying what would also be a fair price.
This list rocks!!! All the help you get just for posting! I asked because
I'm using a Dell Latitude LS/400mz and having a difficult time connecting my
MP2100 to it. I have been on this list for the past year or so and am
leaping into downloading some software that I have collected over the year of
surfing E-bay (yes I really overdid it on the Newtons but I really got all 7
MP2100 at very reasonable prices with software installed on most units gave 2
away as gifts to friends, might get them back because they don't use it as
much as they really want!!!and yes I started to collect other Newtons and
others have been given to me.) Sorry for ranting on...but getting to the
point I thought it would be easier to get a Powerbook for a reasonable price
so I can directly download to the Newton and to backup my notes etc. The
Dell I use has a female 25 pin serial so I got a Belkin 25 pin male/male to
connect using the provided cables that I have gotten tried several and can't
sync (also tried slow.exe). I have a lot of free time now since work is very
slow so I thought this would be a good time to gather all and use it to my
best. Contemplating on getting a G4 in the near future!!!! Thank you very
much and sorry for the rant. Oh yea I'm on the digest mode since it's easier
for me to look through everything at one time that's why I responded to the
above answers late.

Robert Maeda Serna
japecan_at_aol.com