Re: [NTLK] ANN: NewTen (Mac OS X package installer)

From: Mac (mgrunner_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 08:26:04 EST

Hi steve,

This is a copy of my /dev directory: maybe you can find anything important:

[localhost:/dev] mathiasg% ls
bpf0 disk1s1 ptyp4 ptyq3 rdisk0s1 stdin ttypb ttyqa
bpf1 disk1s2 ptyp5 ptyq4 rdisk0s2 stdout ttypc ttyqb
bpf2 disk1s3 ptyp6 ptyq5 rdisk0s3 tty ttypd ttyqc
bpf3 disk1s4 ptyp7 ptyq6 rdisk0s4 tty.modem ttype ttyqd
console disk1s5 ptyp8 ptyq7 rdisk0s5 ttyp0 ttypf ttyqe
cu.modem disk1s6 ptyp9 ptyq8 rdisk0s6 ttyp1 ttyq0 ttyqf
disk0 fd ptypa ptyq9 rdisk0s7 ttyp2 ttyq1
urandom
disk0s1 klog ptypb ptyqa rdisk1 ttyp3 ttyq2 zero
disk0s2 kmem ptypc ptyqb rdisk1s1 ttyp4 ttyq3
disk0s3 mem ptypd ptyqc rdisk1s2 ttyp5 ttyq4
disk0s4 null ptype ptyqd rdisk1s3 ttyp6 ttyq5
disk0s5 ptyp0 ptypf ptyqe rdisk1s4 ttyp7 ttyq6
disk0s6 ptyp1 ptyq0 ptyqf rdisk1s5 ttyp8 ttyq7
disk0s7 ptyp2 ptyq1 random rdisk1s6 ttyp9 ttyq8
disk1 ptyp3 ptyq2 rdisk0 stderr ttypa ttyq9

mathias