Re: [NTLK] Question... What do you use your newton for?

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 11:35:58 EST

on 2/24/02 3:11 AM, Josh Shanks at jshanks_at_mac.com wrote:

> What do you guys use yours for and what packages do you have installed?

    Names has all of my friends, contacts and business info.
    Dates keeps track of all the stuff I have to do.
    Pocket Money keeps track of my finances.
    Geek Safe for all of those passwords and user names one acquires.
    Avi's backdrop tells me when birthdays are coming up.
    Notes lets me make lists (grocery etc.), notations to go with todo items
etc.
    SimpleMail handles email when I'm not at home or work.
    Works lets me write formatted documents that can be emailed or faxed.
    nHTML helps with writing HTML in Works.
    With NewtFTP I can upload those pages.
    A few books and games to keep one sane.
    And there's other stuff that gets used now and then.

Peter