[NTLK] Good alternative for i-Escrow ?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 13:21:29 EST

I've been selling quite a bit of Newton stuff over the years and have always
used i-Escrow (which eventually changed into Tradenable.com)

Now I want to use their services again and start up a nes transaction and
get the following:

'TRADENABLE SERVICES ARE ENDING SOON

Tradenable is no longer accepting new registrations or escrow transactions.'

etc.

So is there anybody on this list that would have an alternative suggestion,
and this would have to be something along the lines of the
i-Escrow/Tradenable service, meaning that they'll hold the money during an
inspection period, after which the other party can approve the shipment and
payment takes place.

This means that PayPal is out AFAIK (or do they have options like this as
well, please fill me in)

Robert Benschop