Re: [NTLK] Question... What do you use your newton for?

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 13:32:43 EST

on 24/02/02 13:18, Josh Shanks at jshanks_at_mac.com wrote:

> on 2/24/02 11:35 AM, Peter Cameron at pdwc_at_sympatico.ca wrote:
>

>> Names has all of my friends, contacts and business info.
>> Dates keeps track of all the stuff I have to do.
>> Pocket Money keeps track of my finances.
>> Geek Safe for all of those passwords and user names one acquires.
>> Avi's backdrop tells me when birthdays are coming up.
>> Notes lets me make lists (grocery etc.), notations to go with todo items
>> etc.
>> SimpleMail handles email when I'm not at home or work.
>> Works lets me write formatted documents that can be emailed or faxed.
>> nHTML helps with writing HTML in Works.
>> With NewtFTP I can upload those pages.
>> A few books and games to keep one sane.
>> And there's other stuff that gets used now and then.
>

> Hey where do I get Geek Safe??? Can you mail it to me?

On my website. See below, in my sig.

-Laurent.

choke v.: 1. [common] To reject input, often ungracefully. "NULs make System V's lpr(1) choke." "I tried building an EMACS binary to use X, but cpp(1) choked on all those #defines." See barf, gag, vi. 2. [MIT] More generally, to fail at any endeavor, but with some flair or bravado; the popular definition is "to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory."