[NTLK] GEM 2100 impressions

From: Rolf Brakvatne (rbrak29_at_qwest.net)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 21:58:42 EST

Hello,

I just got back from a trip to discover that my 2100 from GEM had
arrived.

Not having had a 2100 (this is not the upgrade), here are my first
impressions :

1. The unit appears in good (used) condition.

2. Screen has a half inch crack (not a scratch) in the lower portion of
the screen (Problem? Can the screen be replaced?)

3. One of the two rear cover holding clasps is missing (Anywhere I can
get another?)

4. The battery appears to be OK, just needs to be cycled a few times.

  5. Under memory info, it shows internal memory of 3984K. I thought the
2100 had 8000K
    memory??

RB