Re: [NTLK] Lotus Notes

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 04:39:22 EST

On Unna you will find a package called Cadenza with two parts: one to be run
on the PC running Notes and the other consists of several packages to be run
on your Newt.
Unfortunately Cadenza support for Newton is stopped and the latest Version
of Cadenza supporting Newt will work until Lotus Notes 4.5.
I am still fiddeling around with installing an LN 4.5 version on an old
LapTop, synchronize with my LN 5 and synchronize with my Newt.
So far I was able to establish a serial connection to my Newt and to get the
Laptop and the Newt talking to each other.
In theory it should be possible to replicate a LN 5 database onto a LN 4.5
client, but I still had no success.
I am no LN expert though...

Johannes