Re: [NTLK] Screenreplacement (Re: GEM 2100 impressions)

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 06:30:03 EST

Ok, for everybody on this list that's interested (and especially for the
benefit of people reading this list on a Newton) this is an example how to
quote a thread as far as I'm concerned:

> On February 25 2002, Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_mac.com> wrote:

> Don't want to be the list police, but could we stop using three quoted
> emails but instead quote something like shown above ?

Sorry, Robert, I guess, I don't get you right here. Can you please explain
to me the habits of quoting in this list? (Should I have better quoted
simply "Apples Screenreplacement?" or "Screenreplacement WAS: Re: GEM 2100
impressions") I am sorry if my quoting has confused the topics.

Matze

And this would be an example how NOT to quote a thread: