Re: [NTLK] Scrren alignment tip

From: Smith, Bradley (bradley.smith_at_artisansw.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 09:44:11 EST

Many, many thanks! There is hope!

I will surf the web for instructions on how to take my Newt apart and see if
I can sort it. So, did you have exactly the same problem as me i.e. Once
calibrated everything remained the same as you calibrated? I'm not suffering
from the 'jaggies' just an inability to correctly calibrate the screen.

Best regards and thanks again

Brad