[NTLK] more on $25 newts

From: Alex (admeddemda_at_f-m.fm)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 21:14:11 EST

apparently fedEx shipping to canada is $25
I'll certainly let the list know when the unit arrives, what kind of
condition it's in.

philly-discounters/variety-shop may have a sketchy return policy, but
so did mr2ndhand, and from the looks of it, GEM, and my unit was fine
from mr2ndhand. Besides, for about $25 when you account for the
accessories, well worth the risk afaic

~Alex