[NTLK] dumb programmer question

From: Jeroen Goulooze (jeroengoulooze_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 04:45:36 EST

Does anybody have example of an editable scrollable textview that he or she
can send me offlist? A clparagraph would be fine.

There examples of scrollable views on Unna, but none of them is a simple
editable textview with scrollbuttons or something like that (the paragraph
scroll scrolls automaticly and nouveau scroll is a table if I'm not
mistaken). Anyway they are not easy to copy or rebuild into something I need
and the newton prgrammer guide is not that clear. (someone did send me a
link to a newton tech journal but the example there is also a table view
with specs on the speed of various options).

TIA,

Jeroen Goulooze