Re: [NTLK] transporting your 2100

From: Donald J. Ryan (DJRyan_at_bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 09:44:58 EST

> From: "David Caolo" <dcaolo_at_mayinstitute.org>
> So how do you carry your 2100 around? Mine is much to large to even fit
> in my pants pockets (unless I'm wearing those cargo pants), so I'm
> guessing a bag or backpack? That just seems like one (even larger) thing
> to lug around. So, what do you do?

A long time ago, I used to do everything with a Franklin Day Planner, then I
tried using Palm Pilots for a few years...but I still needed some type of
day planner with me to write notes on. Since the iWalk never came out, I
decided to give the MP a try. The MP finally can "do it all". I bought a
holster from PDA Concepts and Velcro'd it to the Zippered 8x10 Day Planner
binder I have. Now I've got my Newt properly protected, easy to transport,
and a place to put papers, business cars, etc that you end up collecting at
various meetings.

Donald Ryan