Re: [NTLK] fanmail from some flounder, was Re: Success on both parts!

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 13:02:56 EST

On 26/02/02 00:34, "Ed Kummel" <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> oops...wouldn't you know it...I was looking at my
> 1960's era Die-cast Batmobile when I was writing that
> email...Hmm, now if only I can get past this email
> after having been playing with my Lost-in-Space Robot!
> Do you know that the I believe that the Robot could
> defeat Laura Croft? The gripper claw fits nicely
> around Laura's neck!

Hommmmppppffffffffff

-Laurent.

C Programmer's Disease n.: The tendency of the undisciplined C programmer to
set arbitrary but supposedly generous static limits on table sizes (defined,
if you're lucky, by constants in header files) rather than taking the
trouble to do proper dynamic storage allocation.