Re: [NTLK] BookMaker help?

From: Tom Sheppard (TSheppard_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 16:32:59 EST

On 2002-02-26 11:47, "John Goggan" <jgoggan_at_dcg.com> wrote:

> Basically, I want to have multiple "indexes" to the same data in the
> overview.

My Internet Movie Database ebook has the alphabetical index, which is the
usual one you can drill down through, and then at the end is another flat
index of the Top 250 movies and the AFI 100 list. So in told, three browsers
although only one true hierarchical browser. Also, content items can be a
hot link to anywhere, so tapping on the plot or actors in my book takes you
to the first page for that movie.

I can't remember if I tried to create multiple true browsers since I figured
all this out in 1998 and haven't looked at it since.

If you want I can send you the Word documents I use for the latest ebook and
you can peruse how I did the content items and links.

...Tom