[NTLK] Re - Re: I'm impressed

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 18:48:37 EST

>Has there been some problem printing via ethernet in the past? I've
>been printing this way at work for quite some time...

Nope, there hasn't. But I'm one of those special guys who had to
make do with a diet of 120's until recently, when someone traded
a 2000 for the refurbishing of 10 MP2k battery packs.
In other words: I had never printed via Ethernet before, moreover,
I'm still very impressed how easy it was.

Frank

Newton hardware and software at http://www.pda-soft.de