Re: [NTLK] transporting your 2100

From: mmcipollone (mmcipollone_at_rogers.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 19:06:38 EST

for a while i was carrying EVERYTHING in a laundry basket
3 emates,cdroms, appletalk boxes,cables,belkin thingy,adapters,cards...
between 2 schools and home...

took my laundry basket to SONUG meeting, sure didn't look like a PDA when
carried thus!?
did i ever want a recharging station on wheels!!

now i've got my NEW 2100 in bubble wrap pouch in nylon briefcase, resting on
foam bottom
but i want a holster, and or a newt suit
may have to make my own, but find this thread interesting for advice

what is the name of the case that has all the right openings
that fits inside another case
IS it the orig leather apple case?

mimi