[NTLK] Faster that 57600 with NCU?

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 21:19:49 EST

Today, while searching around, I cam across this:

http://www.ee.cityu.edu.hk/~clli/unixnpi.html

Basically, it is a package installer for *nix boxes. What is interesting is
that there are ser115200.pkg and ser230400.pkg packages for use with MP2x00
units. Do these units reliably support these speeds? If so, then shouldn't
we be able to use a hacked NCU to do above the currently-hacked 57600 NCU
transfers? I'd certainly love to at least to 115200 transfers -- possibly
even 230400 is my PC serial port can handle it reliably...

Any thoughts on this?

 - John...