Re: [NTLK] How to remove ink from screen?

From: Ben Smith (QM Systems) (ben.smith_at_qm-systems.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 05:16:25 EST

Methylated spirit 'should' be ok, it dissolves biro ink fine and
should not harm the screen (but try it carefully at first), a tissue
dampened with it should do the trick.
Let the list know what you finally found did it ok (and what did
not!!) as others may have similar problems.
Ben.
Nb if you have no Meths, you may have success with strong vodka/polish
spirit.