[NTLK] Newt parts @ Sun Remarketing

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 12:43:19 EST

just found this item on DealsOnTheWeb.com...

Newton Service Parts ( http://www.dealsontheweb.com/deal-click.php?id=596 )
Trying to keep that beloved Newton up and running? Checkout Sun Remarketings
stock of Apple Service Parts for the Newton 110 through the 2100. Everything
from power adapters, modems, cables and more are available from $19.00.

I've never dealt w/ these folks so I have no opinion at all. I just post
this in case anyone cares to check it out.

- Eric.