[NTLK] Help me out, please?

From: dave c (panache_99_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 14:18:55 EST

I know I'm a newb, and that you all are generally
annoyed by us, but I was not able to find the answer
to my question in the FAQ. I get an error whenever I
try to read mail, or select the "font" option of
packages that offer that option. A soft reset yielded
the message "there was [trouble] with the package
KFontWidths." Should I trash the pack. FontWidths?
If so, where and how do I replace it? Could not find
anything in unna. I want to get this functionality.
Thanks.