[NTLK] Re - How to create application icons

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 11:39:51 EST

> perhaps i should ask this way... anyone who has written "programs" for
> the Newton- how did you make your icon?

As the answers so far have assumed you are working on a Mac, here is
how I do it on a PC:

1) I use Microsoft Paint to create a 32 x 32 Pixel icon and save it in
Bitmap format (.bmp)

2) In the Newton Toolkit, I do Project -> Settings -> Icon and select
the icon I just created.

You can do the same with the icon your application has when tapped in the
Extras drawer.

Frank

Newton software and hardware stuff at www.pda-soft.de