Re: [NTLK] iWalk..

From: T. (midgard_at_dragon.org)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 10:39:17 EST

I saw the footage, saw the pictures, folks, it looks like a FC to me.
There's a USB port, a hot-sync port, a power port and an audio port!
It has a color screen. The software has, "cards, notepad, web,
calculator, overview" to name a few of the features I could make out
on the video!! I hope it is real.

T. J.