Re: [NTLK] off topic messages and reply policies brush-up [..looOOong...]

From: SlashDevNull (slashdevnull_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 12:36:51 EST

Hello,

  Without trying to sound rude, can some of you people get a life? I mean
geez! If two messages in a thread are in ANYWAY off-topic, then we have a
few people constantly complaining.

  The bottom line is that there will always be off-topic messages. Also,
this messagelist history has shown that almost every off-topic thread has
stopped within 2 days.

  So if an off-topic thread pops up, please bite your tongue for a day or
two and let the thread run it's course.

Thank you,
David