Re: [NTLK] off topic messages and repl.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 21:38:06 EST

No problem RP. :-)
You're a cool Newton user with many contributions to this community. Sorry
if I 'jumped' at your post... :-o
I hoped you would address the individuals not to clutter up the list
directly but that would be some workload... :-o I can text message from my
T900 to most cell phones, my thumbs give out too soon(hey, it's not
pleasurable) ;-)

IIRC sushi also gets NTLK on his cell in Japan. I wish I could do that.
How's the speed? Memory hog? Maybe my T900...hmmm...