Re: [NTLK] Newton Connection Utitities

From: James Elliott (rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 21:46:10 EST

When you have the text file on your Mac's HD, you will need an ap such as
Disk Dup, Disk Copy, or Aladdin Shrinkwrap. Then all that you need to do
is drag the file to one of them to mount it.

-James

>Sorry I meant that NCU had been wiped from my mac. I don't understand how
>these 'diskimage' files work. How do I convert them to applications
>
>Mike (see my replies to others)

>Is this right and will it convert to a package? if so how?
>Mike (Bemused)

The Sharp ExpertPad Upgrade Project
http://www.geocities.com/rootbeeraddict/expertpads.html
Reliable HWR in a small form factor? Hopefully.