[NTLK] Knowledge Navigator Info

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 23:19:57 EST

Someone mentioned this, so I figured I'd put together a collection of
links about it:

"Knowledge Navigator" was actually the title of a vision film created for
Apple and John Scully by then-employee Doris Mitsch, who now has a
consulting firm (more info about the movie at her new site:
http://www.dcltd.com/workf1.html)

The film somehow garnered a wide amount of press (probably because Apple
flaunted it to everyone...) and I believe it was shown in full as part of
the ACM CHI '92 Conference Video Program (according to
http://www.useit.com/alertbox/homage.html). If anyone has a copy of this
on video, I'd love to digitize it. Other that that, there are only two
short clips of the film available on the web, from this site:
http://www.billzarchy.com/clips/clips_apple_nav.htm