Re: [NTLK] iWalk?

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 23:42:50 EST

Subject: Re: [NTLK] iWalk?
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 05:41:51 +0900
From: Sushi <Sushi_at_ragingbull.com>
--snip--
>Then in the third one, the user actually moves it to change the
>orientation of the display. That function doesn't make sense after
using
>the Newt with a popup menu to select which way you want the screen to be.

But it's SOOOO unbelieveably elegant - the orientation of the Apple logo
is the orientation of the screen. Watch it again.

Without going into alot of detail, I had a tete-a-tete with our CO.'s
head graphic designer. He's not wholly convinced it's real (no Apple
logo on the bottom of the pen, and no one would have the pen come out
the bottom, but look at the small Apple logo on the bag for heaven's
sake!) But if it is real, we'll be at the Cambridge MA Apple store
picking two up at about 12:40 EST this Monday.

Mark Rollins
mark_at_mrollins.com
www.mrollins.com