Re: [NTLK] NCU DL Update...

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 09:49:31 EST

at the temporal coordinates: 1/4/02 9:30 AM, the entity known as Robert
Benschop at rbenschop_at_mac.com conveyed the following:

>> Just a thought... Perhaps the creator/type of the file are getting munged
>> somewhere, in which case you could use your favorite utility to set the
>> creator/type to a Disk Copy file.
>
> Which brings me to the question, did you try to drag and drop it on the
> Shrinkwrap icon ?

And, to follow up on this, the complement to drag & drop (which probably
won't work if the creator/type aren't set properly) would be to open
ShrinkWrap and then try to open the image file from w/in ShrinkWrap.

- Eric.