Re: [NTLK] IWalk

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 14:01:12 EST

I hope that Apple DOESN'T come out with a new PDA for
purely selfish reasons! If they do, then I suspect
that this list would diminish appreciably, taking with
them the braintrust that we depend on in the Newton
arena. I'm not willing to give up on the Newt jsut
yet. So, whith this in mind, I'm not willing to give
up any of our Newt developers either!
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- markmontoya_at_mindspring.com wrote:
> Monday cannot come any faster! I hope Apple does
> come out with a PDA. Has Jobs finally forgiving
> Scully and decided that the Newt was way ahead of
> its time? I hope and pray!
>
> The IPod is awesome! Bring on the IWalk!
>
> Mark

=====
- The Powerpuff Girls -