Re: [NTLK] iWalk? Think Fake!...

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 15:26:31 EST

on 1/4/02 10:24 AM, @leX at zifnab_at_mac.com wrote:

> I followed this one when it surfaced last time.
> Was going to list reasons and then came across the appleturns.com site
> where they did it all for me. Cool!

I'm impressed that somebody actually thought it worth their while to examine
the video that closely, and to take the time to think that much about it and
lastly, to write the article. ;-) I mean, fake is fake is fake. Why take the
effort to debunk an obvious fake? Seriously, I'm grateful he did. I didn't
waste my time to look that closely. As soon as I came to the conclusion it
was fake, I stopped paying too close of attention. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland