Re: [NTLK] Knowledge Navigator

From: Peter K. Sanner (psanner_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 16:48:59 EST

Hi there,

i once had a version of the original Knowledge navigator video - about
47nb - but the file was corrupted during a backup session ;-((

So YES i am interested in getting hold of one again!

If someone could but it onto a large enough idisk - or a ftp server ...
would be great!

Greetings,

Peter

PS: I am counting as well ... ==)