Re: [NTLK] ump2k crashes

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 08:34:42 EST

on 05-01-2002 1:12, good-dog_at_northshore.net at good-dog_at_northshore.net
wrote:

> I try to reset it and the same thing keeps happening. Any clues?

Try te do aa soft reset and start up with all extensions disables (you do
this by keeping your pen on the screen about a half inch from the edge)

> 2. If I'm too loaded on memory, where can I find out where the bloat is and
> adjust accordingly?

Go in tour Extras, tap the little 'i' in the bottom left corner and select
Memory Info, you should have at least 10 % internal memory free.

Robert Benschop