Re: [NTLK] [ot] iwalk and other speculation

From: David Golden (ikondave_at_charter.net)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 13:45:51 EST

on 1/5/02 12:32 PM, ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com at ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com wrote:

> I have heard that Michael Eisner (sp?) is in Cupertino for some reason?
>
> Keep the Green
> Rich

Perhaps this is my imagination, but last night I was in my studio painting
while the TV was on in the other room, and I thought I overheard some one
talk about Apple buying Disney, or maybe it was Disney buying Apple? Hasn't
Pixar ( Steve Jobs ), done a lot of projects with Disney, such as Toy Story?
Perhaps this big announcement we're all waiting for involves a new
multimedia joint venture amongst all three entities.

FWIW

Dave