Re: [NTLK] "Long live the Newt"

From: Cees witsen (cees_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 14:34:55 EST

>G'day Seth

Yeh my mum wonders as well and what about that story of Jesus
Christ,listen it's healthy to be suspicious, I don't have much of a
track record here so what do I do, all I've done is to try and bring
buyer and seller together, sooner or later if you're of the age of
consent you are gonna have to suck-it and see.

All the best

Cees