Re: [NTLK] Dead Newt Resurrected and Looking for Power On/Off Sof tware

From: MuHammed Lonon (mjl3781_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 14:50:20 EST

Does this software allow for me to Power on newton by
touching the screen?? If so can I have it to, if not
then it seems slightly redundant since you can access
sleep from the special items menu in dashboard.

Also, is there a utility that will allow me to freeze
and thaw packages in groups on the fly. If so what is
it. If multiple which is cheaper.

Lastly, does anyone know what happeneed to Jabber for
Newton?? What do I need/to do if I wanted to put up a
server??? Is it possible for me to use a newton as a
jabber server??

Thanks for the info.
--- Robert Miltner <fclj_at_compuserve.com> wrote:

> Me too, please. Robert
>
> --

=====
MuHammed Jamal Lonon

390 Manville Saint Charles Road Bishopville, SC 29010

(803) 428-6757 (perm.)

mjl3781_at_rit.edu (alt.)