Re: [NTLK] [OT] "DayTimer" defined...

From: Dustin Long (dlong_at_tamu.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 18:19:04 EST

A "DayTimer" is a special sort of organizer. It's a trademark for a line
of calendars, schedulers, to-do-lists, etc. that's specifically designed
for use by business executives.

They make several differnt sizes. The most popular, at least from what
I've seen, is the "Portable" that gets carried around -- it's ~17cm tall
and 10cm wide.

I know a bunch of busy folks who swear by them, but I prefer the
Newt. :-)

More information on DayTimer is available from http://www.daytimer.com/

~Dustin