Re: [NTLK] iWalk is a good thing

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 19:40:12 EST

Hmmm, maybe it's like somebody else said, an iMac that 'talks', 'listens',
and 'does' what you tell it. Kinda like a true 'Artificial Intelligence'.

Imagine $J walks onto stage,
addresses the audience,
says 'hello iMac',
a dark part of the stage lights up,
well, it's an LCD screen that says 'hello' and the screen draws 'hello'
just like the original Mac,
$J says 'how are you?'
the iMac says 'fine, would you like me to tell you your day of events,
$teve?',
$teve says 'why yes, thank you',
iMac says 'you are speaking at the MacWorld conference, oh wait, I am
receiving an incoming message, it's from Bill Gate$, would you like to
video conference?',
$teve says 'yes, onscreen please',
iMac says 'yes, $teve,'
$teve says 'can you maximize the Quicktime screen?',
iMac says 'sorry $teve, I can't do that', 'you need a bigger display'.

Audience laughs...

..no touching, no mouse, no keyboard, no headset, just an interactive
'A.i(Mac).'.